July 26, 2017

Chasing Totality: an Eclipse Adventure

Hello old friends and readers of the Daily Bird New England. I have been on long hiatus from the Daily Bird project as I refocus my energy on a book. The book deals with many of the same topics of bird watching, nature, education, culture and science that I first started writing about on this site. While the book is still in draft infancy (I will get word out when that changes) I am currently engaged in a small side project that I thought you might be interested in.

The project is called, Chasing Totality: an Eclipse Adventure. As of July, 2017 I find myself living some 300 miles north of the "path of totality" of the Great American Eclipse that will occur on August 21, 2017 across the Unites States. I've decided to set out to see this event in person and plan to record my experiences as well as interview people along the way, and attempt to explain some of the history, science and meaning behind this rare event.

As fellow nature lovers I thought you may be interested in following my adventures as they unfold from my new website: www.AlexanderDunn.org

Happy bird watching and all my best,

Alexander

No comments:

Schedule Alex for a field trip, lecture or classroom visit

Enter your email address to receive notifcations when new posts are published:

Delivered by FeedBurner