February 20, 2012
I will be presenting at this year's Massachusetts Environmental Education Society Conference on March 14th, 2012. This year's conference theme is Refresh: New Tools and Techniques for Today's Educators.
The conference is open to classroom, or informal educators, teachers, and naturalists interested in learning a about what's going on in the field of "EE". It is a great opportunity to gain new curriculum ideas, or just get a chance to talk with other educators from the field. The day long conference will be held at the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA.
My session is titled, The Digital Bird Watcher: New Tools for Building Fundamental Tools. for more information about sessions or to register please click here
bio and contact
- Alexander Dunn
- is an educator, bird watcher, and writer fascinated by the intersections of place, people, nature, and culture. He works at the EcoTarium in Worcester and lives in the heart of Massachusetts. For questions or comments please contact: email@example.com
Schedule Alex for a field trip, lecture or classroom visit
The Daily Bird New England Complete Archive
- 50,000 served
- Signs of Spring – Chickadee spring call
- Learning bird song is like practicing your scales
- I will be presenting at this year's Massachusetts ...
- Top 5 Birds You Didn’t Expect to See (Until Spring...
- Signs of Spring – the Vulture?
- Birds of the Big Show – DBNE Super Bowl edition
- Winter Migrants – the unseen migration
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2011 (69)